I still think it could happen. I have 1400 shares of ZENN. Not exactly the milk money, but I will hold them and wait. I am much more patient than I used to be, seemed like when they kept making press releases I was sort of fed up with the thing. But now that they have decided to shut up til they put up I think I respect that more. I would say I am 100% hopeful, but I think it is about 50%-50% whether they can pull it off or not. Seems like there must be some final hurdle that is causing all the delay.
EDIT - The month/year we registered is listed under our names, though I guess for people that changed their names it might be different.
Keep Hope Alive.