TheEEStory.com

News, Reviews and Discussion of EEStor Inc.
Thu, 14 Apr 2011, 11:43am How many believers are remaining? »
ONeil
EESUrient
Registered: Aug, 2008
Last visit: Thu, 04 Apr 2013
Posts: 2149

Believer is too strong a word. It implies a blind faith rather than a weighing of information and an estimation of the probability of success. As a 2 on the lens scale, I currently give the whole thing a 20% chance of success. I would guesstimate the chances of there being prototype components at 80% and a prototype EESU at 40%. I own stock and have spent what seems like a lifetime on this site (I started out on the BTblogspot before the creation of this site).


Just assume everything I say about EEStor includes the phrase "if it works".
... 7 on the Lens scale (up from a low of 1)

Offline